Meet our March Barre Star, Loralee!
Loralee has taken almost 300 classes at Barre Forte since starting with us in August 2015. Amazing job! She shows up, works hard, and truly understands why Barre is so beneficial for our bodies. We appreciate her bringing her friends and family to the Barre, too!
The entire team is impressed with Loralee’s commitment to her health, which is why she has been overwhelmingly selected as our March Barre Star.
Read on to learn more about Loralee:
1) Where are you from, and how long have you been in Gainesville? Winter Park, Fl., Gainesville since 1982
2) What’s your favorite Barre-themed shirt?
Body by Barre
3) Tell us something fun about yourself/what you do when you’re not at Barre?
I really enjoy planning/decorating for special things: weddings, dinner parties, anniversaries, and especially Christmas.
When I’m away from Barre I sell real estate because I like to help people achieve their goals, and moving is one of life’s major events. 4) Was your first Barre class what you expected? Why or why not?
Yes, except it was even better. My daughter had described what she did at Barre in Atlanta, but you have to experience it to get it.
5) Why did you decide to continue with Barre Forte after your free week by investing in an unlimited membership?
Great total body exercise with zero impact. It’s fun and doable.
6) What makes this workout different from other exercises you have experienced?
Every class is different. The exercises, equipment, & music are always changing.
7) What is your favorite Barre move so far? Why?
Flat back chair. It works your arms, legs, and core.
8) What results have you noticed after doing Barre consistently?
I am more toned and have lost inches overall. I not only look better but also feel better.
9) Have you experienced any benefits from Barre that have affected you not just physically, but mentally, too?
Yes, I feel really good about working hard and being able to keep at it for over 2 years.
10) Is there anything you would like to share with potential new clients about your experience at Barre Forte? Any helpful tips for those who are considering trying Barre, but are nervous?
Do something really good for your body and your overall health. It can be tailored to accommodate almost any injury or limitation. You can do it! It’s the best exercise program I have ever tried!